1. Open your own dream cake-baking bakery for wedding parties and birthdays.
2. Cook, bake and decorate variations of cakes in this bakery kitchen.
3. Choose from 10 traditional cakes from around the world.
Tap to play.
1. For the base chocolate cake, sift the dry ingredients together. Stir in liquid ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a greased and floured round pan. Bake the chocolate cake for thirty minutes. Allow cake to cool for five minutes and frost as needed.
2. For a moist and fluffy chocolate cake, combine dry ingredients and add coffee, oil and buttermilk. Add rim and vanilla. Pour the batter into the cake pan. Bake a cake. Let the cake cool.
3. For the eggless chocolate cake, pour in the dry ingredients except the sugar. Add sugar. Fold into wet ingredients. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake a cake. Let the cake cool. Decoration and embellishment. For the milk chocolate cake, prepare the cake. Mix dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Pour batter into cake pan. Bake a cake. Let the cake cool.
4. For a gluten-free chocolate cake, combine dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake a cake. Make the cake cool.
This cute doll bakery owner has opened a new store in the city. Doll Cake Bakery brings different flavors of cakes for your wedding and birthday celebrations including strawberry cake, vanilla cake, pineapple cake, chocolate cake and caramel apple cake. Order your first wedding anniversary cake from these Doll Cake Bake Shop with delicious cakes and desserts. Do you like chocolate cake? This delicious dessert cake is perfect for everything from weekday desserts to special occasions. You can try a basic chocolate cake or try other variations from this doll cake bakery like strawberry cake, vanilla cake, pineapple cake, or caramel apple cake.