1. You must accomplish two things on each floor.
2. You must destroy every enemy.
3. You must reveal the exit which can only be used once ever enemy is defeated.
Use the direction pad to direct the player in any one of the four cardinal directions.
1. The player has to climb the 50 floors of the underground labyrinth and reach the surface in order to become human.
2. Every floor contains one power-up that can increase abilities, as well as his chances for survival.
3. The player begins the game with ability to produce one bomb at a time with an explosion range of one square.
Power-ups can be collected to increase both the number of bombs he can drop, and the range of the explosions. The touch of an enemy, and being caught in an explosion are both lethal to the player (but he can withstand explosions if he collects the Flamepass power-up). The bombs detonate on their own a couple of seconds after being dropped, but the Detonator power-up can give the player the useful ability to detonate the bombs on command whenever he chooses. The player's bombs can also detonate one another in chain reactions.