Tower Run-Grow Your Tower This is a very fun parkour theme game. The game is completely different from other parkour type games. The game uses a stack of arhats to play. The player clicks the screen to control the character to jump to other characters High, players need to control the balance not to let the villain fall, pay attention to avoid obstacles, traps, etc. in the track.
Tower Run to grow your tower is a very simple and fun action-adventure game, allowing children to stack up to complete the parkour of the road, and the whole process must also ensure that the children on both sides can not fall, and also find a support point So that you can keep moving forward.
1. This gameplay seems a bit difficult. Just looking at this picture, I feel that I can't do the same.
2. But curiosity has always made you want to challenge, so when you come in, you should challenge yourself.
3. First, stack the villains, and then use your fingers to control them to move forward. Be sure to pay special attention to obstacles.
4. It is suitable for playing when there are more people, because this is more challenging, the other party can also use your body to collide with you.
1. It is a great test of the balance of the player. When you start coding, you may not be successful. Be patient.
2. Carefully observe the movements of each character, all kinds of exotic Luohan shapes will come out, open your fingertip control.
3. Although there are many obstacles, they are all fixed. As long as you stabilize your speed, it is not particularly difficult.
On a suspended track, the children played the stack of Luohan. It is a very classic movement with a high degree of difficulty in acrobatics. The second child stands on the shoulder of the first child, the third stands on the shoulder of the second, and so on. In this way, the children are superimposed together, and then the parkour of the suspended track is completed. The end point is in front of you, and each level will have a higher difficulty coefficient. From the beginning of a child's running, to two children running together.